1. Safe and secure
We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
2. Only what we need
We only ask for what we need and won’t keep it for any longer than we need to.
3. Like other avermectins, ivermectin Rochester can i get ivermectin over the counter in canada acts by binding to the glutamate transporter (glt1) and inhibiting the transport of the neurotransmitter glutamate into the nervous system. If you are https://dripmotion.com/81318-ivermectin-paste-for-human-consumption-20099/ considering switching to another, the patient should consult with their physician first. This helps to prevent the reoccurrence of ivomec 250ml Chester seizures, and to prevent the progression of the disorder. You can buy http://somerfordshow.com/68257-cattle-ivermectin-for-humans-87697/ nolvadex pct online from the best pharmacy online. Corticosteroids are used to treat http://grandnorthern.co.uk/88597-stromectol-3mg-price-in-usa-58467/ lupus symptoms as well as the disease itself. No spam
You decide when to hear from us and you can change your mind at any time.
4. No sharing
We won’t share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Protecting Your Privacy
At My Horse Box, we are 100% committed to protecting your privacy and security.
For all My Horse Box services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for protecting your privacy— is My Horse Box Ltd.
What information we need and how we collect it
|Data Collected||How we collect it||Why we need it|
|Your Name||When you create an account on our website or sign up to our mailing list||So we know what to call you and can address parcels to you|
|Your address||When you create an account on our website||So we know where to send your orders|
|Email address||When you create an account on our website or sign up to our mailing list||So we can send you: updates about your orderserving emails (such as changes to your subscription service or updates to delivery timescales at busy periods), andmarketing emails (you can choose whether to receive these from us)|
|Telephone Number||When you create an account on our website||So we can contact you about your order. We will not use this for marketing purposes|
|Card details||When you place an order with us||So we can charge you for you order and any subsequent renewals|
|Login details||When you create an account on our website||To keep your account safe and secure|
|Purchase History||When you place orders with us, we will keep a record of this||We legally need to do this, and to help us answer any queries from you about previous orders|
|Subscription preferences, such as your T-Shirt size||When you subscribe to any of our products||So we can tailor the products in our subscription boxes to you|
How long we keep your information for
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be a My Horse Box customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements.
You can contact us and request that we remove your data if you no longer wish to be our customer. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it; we will only keep what we absolutely need to.
How we secure your information
The data we hold for you will be stored within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
Sharing your information
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the following exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
If any of your personal data is shared with a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
Our contact information
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Email address: .
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
- essential operations, like site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping bag
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting suitable advertising messages
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types:
- Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.
This policy was last updated on 1st February 2021.